Saturday, November 7, 2009

"MY WEDDING"

I was engaged to HALIM KHALID on 9th Feb 2008 and alhamdulillah kami selamat diijab kabulkn on 1st Muharram 1430H bersamaan 29th Dec 2008...

Well, nk story sikit detik2 my big day...(ala-ala cam my engagement ny post la)

We (fstep) had our final exam on 22nd and 23rd dec if im not mistaken. Im so relief because they had rescheduled the exam from 30th dec and bring it fwd. I went home on Friday’s noon for my final preparation.

Everybody was very busy doing their own task. My eldest brother gave my other siblings their specific tasks. Each of them has their own responsibilities on my big day. This is to make sure the wedding run smoothly. A million thanx to my brothers and sisters for their help. Not to forget my beloved abah n mak for their full support.

Halim and his family arrived around 9.30am and the aqad nikah was started at 10am. I was so nervous when abah shake halim’s hand. Alhamdulillah with sekali lafaz kami sah as husband and wife. But that’s not the end of the function.

I have to read the sakinah thing and I cant hold my tears because I touch about the responsibilities that held by my parents now changed to halim’s responsibilities. It was the saddest moment for my big day.

Then acara sanding2 la kan. Sonok sgt sbb rmi kawan2 yg dtg meraikan majlis kami. Sgt terharu.

Hopefully ikatan yg terjalin akan kekal bahagia dan harmoni sehingga ke akhir hayat. Amennnn….

2 comments:

zo said...

amin...cepat2 rancang utk kehadiran org baru ye =P

Lady M said...

lizo, anda xde ke di rumah nebby ritu mase sy menjawab soalan cepu mas yuni...hurmmm