Tuesday, May 13, 2008

GENERAL INSURANCE II

5TH MAY 2008

im targeting A+ for this subject (eventhough my carry mark seems that i wont easily achieved my aim--->i don care--->i BELIEVED cik haslifah wont turn me down--->i BELIEVED that the ques would b not so though..)
but,,,
gggrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... (*-*)
ok...
there r a lot of questions...( i really mean it..ooooo---> ('0'))
n there was sum1 that really annoying...
he grab my ans sheet jz after the time up...(jeezzz...)
if i can bite him, i would do so...
then i kerat2 him into 23...hahahahhahaha
then i wrap him with the ans sheet that he wanted so much...(amek2...mkn!!!)
jz if i can do that...
my paper...
him...
fortunately after the exam halim fetch me n bring me to klang (eventhough i had went there so many times, i jz don care...at least i can blow out all the bad things that had happen to sum1..aaaaaa)
the day was so terrible...
huh...
[..]

No comments: