Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PREPARATION FOR NEXT STAGE

there r few things that shud b prepared right now...
huhuhu...
but im so excited for those things that shud be prepared...

things to be prepared:

1)work
=ive attended 2 iview:

(i) EON Bank
-i forgot to gv them the form that they ask me to ans. (so many weird ques, so i copied from yuni (thanx yuni)), where of cz i wont be chosen to work there
-obviously i didnt get the job cz they didnt call me till now...huh
-but thanx to halim for sending me there...hihihi

(ii) FSTEP
-i changed the date cz ive got pyjamas party the nite b4 (cs 222's girls-playing card all the nite at mcsha's room which i never forget..hihihi)
-when i called to change the date, the human resource man (forgot his name) gv me bad impression, but its ok...i shud gv a try at least...
-so i went there alone (it is suprising, i cant believe myself that i go there all alone)
-but it seems that the meaning of dekat gv by mcsha is quite far for me ( act i lost...huh)
-im walking from the putra station to the takaful bla bla (forgot the name), n to make things getting worst i lost the way,i reach there with my body heavily sweating undoubtly...huhu
-i wont go 4 any iview by myself again...never...huh
-but alhamdulillah the iview goin as good as it can b...
-im looking forward to be selected for this programme (im still waiting for the official letter-this make me feel really nervous)

2) further my study

where to start?
mmm... (*.*)
im planning to futher my studies this comin dec/jan intake...
but it depends on my job n my next plan...

3)getting married

this is the most excited part after all...
hahaha
but i dont know what to be prepared right now...
cant tempah my baju nikah yet cz manela tau a month b4 my wedding i can get slimmer ke...hihi
cant tempah pelamin, baju sanding, etc cz date x confirm lg...
cant buat brg hantaran cz we didnt buy those things yet...

as a conclusion, i still do nothin right now...
well nothin to can be prepared right now (-.-)
what i can do is look after my parents and my nephew n niece...

2 comments:

mohad said...

dah ada calon ke...

ixora said...

da dpt keje dr ftep?
insyaAllah....good luck