Saturday, May 10, 2008

SURVIVAL MODELS


30th april...


4 am

wake up so damn early in the morning...
well...
had bad dream bout survival models...
it chased me even when i sleep (mayb iT was a cursed subject...huh)...
cant sleep back after that...
so, the thing that i can do( i shud do actuarially)--->study his subject...huhu
so i studied till 8 0'clock...

8am-12pm

went to ptar4...
there are a lot of animals in my stomach...(where did they come from???)
huhu...
i think my otak is tepu already...
but still need to study...
huhuhu...
amad n soe...what r they doin in ptar...
well, this ptar is belong to me...(am i?)
"halim, plz don sorokkan my heels"(massita;2008)
actually im the one who sorokkan his shoes...
hahahaha...
baru puas hati...hihihi

lunch hour...

goin back to farawa's room...
i felt dizzy...not enough tido kn...huhuhu
let me sleep 4 a moment...(moment ke???farawa left me in the room...y dun u wake me up?)
but thanx farawa...so fresh after that...

2-5pm

exam time...
huh...(*.*)

>5pm...

dun want to think bout that paper anymore...
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.....
im not even dare to think what ive answered...
but thanks to halim...

we went to watch "IRONMAN" at aeon bukit tinggi...

best sgt muvie ni!!!

--->pesanan to my frens--->g la tgk citer ni... best gile!!!hihihihi

thats my day...
alhamdulillah it ends with happy ending...
mulakan hari esok dgn senyuman...
lalalala~~~





No comments: